If your staff are screaming at you to update a load of Office 2010 individual licences, you should be considering Office 365. If you find Microsoft's marketing confusing, click on 'Read more' to read about it in plain English...
News & Blog
Remember this? Click on 'Read more' for my thoughts on working from a home office.
Click on 'Read more' to see if your ideas roughly tie-in with mine...
Please, always do a skills assessment or training needs analysis before booking somebody on to a course. Click on 'Read more' to find out why.
|We all remember the Ratner's debacle, don't we? Click on 'Read more' to check that you remember it correctly.|
Recent blog posts
- PowerPoint Surprise!
- Excel Top 10 Shortcut Keys
- Excel 'Threaded' Comments
- Let go and be creative
- Office 365 - What's that then?
- Working from a Home Office
- How much interactivity do you put in your e-learning?
- Calling all IT Trainers
- Who Remembers Ratner's?
- Excel 'Dashboards'
- Freda's Fall
- Automatic Alt-Text in Word 2016
- App - Have fun with Words!
- Florence Nightingale would have loved Excel
- Branching Scenarios in e-Learning
- 'Art' in Excel
- Who invented the spreadsheet?
- How to use Excel...
- Really Simple Syndication