Learning Outcomes for Freda's Fall E-Learning
- Describe the risk factors associated with falls.
- Describe the different assessment tools that can be used to predict and support the management of people who have had a fall.
- Describe how to recognise those at risk of falls.
- Describe the interventions and support that can be offered to a patient who has fallen.
- Describe the roles of different healthcare professionals in the prevention and management of falls.
- Describe outcome measures used for falls.
- Identify ways to promote self-management in those with a history falls.
- Critically appraise your approach and management of falls.